23 May 2010

Summmmmmerrrr. :)


Summer has finally arrived! :) Woop woop!

Check the weather out! It's beautifulllll. =]

Blue skies...Green grass...A light breeze...and of course, SUNSHINEEEE! [Y]

However I'm currently dying from Hayfever. *Sighssss* Hayfever spoils my summer! It's torture!

:

Why does England have to be so pollenated? Hahaha is that even a word? ><" Oh well, whatever, you know what I mean.

:)

I really don't get how we're supposed to revise in such nice weather. This kind of weather is perfecccctt for going out and just chilling. :D

I soooooo wanna go outttttt. :(

*Sighsss*

Anyway, I hope you're all enjoying the weather and good luck to those who have exams coming up!


Random quote of the day: "When nothing goes right, go left."
=)


xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment