25 September 2010

Malaysia 2010. ♥













Well well well...I was in Malaysia for like the whole of summer! And it was wicked! :)
It was one heck of an experience and it was like the longest time I've been away from home. But surprisingly, I wasn't homesick. :P Apart from that one time when I was feeling really really down but yeah I managed to get over it.
You could say that I've gained a lot from this holiday/experience...I've had time to reflect on things...I've made new friends...I've tasted various types of food...I've learnt a lot about other people and their lives...and lots more.
The journey wasn't as smooth as I would have liked it to be but I still enjoyed myself. There were times when I'd laugh so much that I would cry. There were times when I could just sit down and chill with my loved ones. There were times when I would just sit there and watch the world pass by. I had a really good time even though there were ups and downs.
I miss the food so much! "Saya mahu makan ABC!" That means "I want to eat ABC!" ABC is this really fit dessert from Malaysia. :) There's nothing better than sitting in the sun with a bowl of ABC. Someone send one over please. Hehe. I want some cheesy wedges from KFC too. Oh and "gon low min"...(Noodles)...Ermmmm and a bowl of garlic rice from Edo Ichi...Hehe...and that chicken stuff (can't remember its name :P)...*Drooooolssss* The list could go on and on and on!
And ohhh myy godddd I actually ate seafood during my stay in Malaysia! I NEVER eat seafood but yeah, I just had to down whatever was given to me. Haha. But yeah, I managed to swallow it. :P
*Sighs* I'd like to thank those who made the effort to take me out and stuff. It would never have been as enjoyable if it weren't for you lot! So thanks a lot! Really appreciate it! Thanks for the time/effort/money!
And it was nice being able to make Malaysian friends. Hehe. :)
I miss you all sooooo much!!!!!! Hopefully I'll get to see you all pretty soon though? HOPEFULLY. Haha.

[I've uploaded quite a few of my holiday pictures onto Facebook so check them out if you're interested. Hehe. =)]
xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment