02 February 2011

Be a soldier.



Sometimes we have to pretend to be strong...I'm not sure about you but I'm one of them people who try as hard as they can to keep everything inside...Even when I'm really down, I'll try my best not to show it, even if it kills me...No one wants their loved ones to see them cry...And no one wants to satisfy those who try to bring them down...Therefore, we must all fight back, be a soldier, and march on...with our heads high and a big smile across our face. :)

xxx

2 comments:

  1. same here! i pretend that everything is ok, put up a strong front even though it hurts to...i try not give in to the people who hurt me by showing them that i care, that i am weak and hurt >_<
    hope everything is alright in the end :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. *Nods* Yeah, we musn't show our weaknesses. :) There's so many people out there who are waiting to see us fall, and therefore we shouldn't give them that satisfaction.

    Thanks. ^^

    xx

    ReplyDelete