10 March 2011

I cried for you today.



For some strange reason, I've been feeling quite emotional today. Maybe it's because of him? It's weird how you can be miles away from someone yet still think about him every single day. I was starting to tell myself that maybe my feelings for him were gradually fading away, but I was lying to myself all this time. I know that things will never be the same between us...but there's always that little bit of hope within me. What do I do? Someone tell me, please. I've thought of letting go, I've tried, and...I failed. I know that he'll never care for me the way he used to. I miss seeing his name on my phone. Things have changed so much between us. People really do change. He's living proof. I really would like to know the reason behind all of his...What has caused him to "hate" me that much that he couldn't even look me in the eye when I was with him? He couldn't even bear standing/sitting near me! Am I really that irritating? I haven't done anything though...and I've tried continuously to sort things out between the two of us but nothing seems to work...I guess he really does hate me. I remember asking his sister once, "If a guy doesn't text you back when you constantly text him, does it mean that he really hates you?" She answered..."Yeah." *Sighs* I guess us two were just never meant to be...It's too late. There's no going back. Things will never be the same between us. I just hope that one day either he will prove me wrong, or I'll accept the fact that he no longer wants anything to do with me...I really do need to bring myself back to reality.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment