31 March 2011

Product: Cleansing Express Moist Cleansing Lotion.








Rating: 4 out of 5.

I bought this when I was in Tawau (Malaysia) last summer. As soon as I saw the caption "Ready for bed as soon as possible" I was like OMG I must buy this! I am sooooo lazy when it comes to taking my make up off after a longgggg day so when I obviously fell in love with this product at first sight. Haha. I personally like this product as it really does take all of your make up off and it acts as a moisturiser which means that you can go straight to bed after taking all the slap off. It can't get any better than that! However, I would not advise you to do so unless you're REALLY REALLY tired. It would be preferable if you wash your face properly afterwards. The only bad thing about this product is that you have to use like a million cotton pads and it can get a little annoying...but I like how it has a pump which makes things easier. You can only buy this product in Asia so if you want it, order it online. It's definitely worth trying out!

xoxo

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone.

No comments:

Post a Comment