12 June 2011

Product: The Body Shop Rainforest Balance Shampoo (For Oily Hair).



Rating: 2.5 out of 5.

Personally, I didn't like the product as much as I thought I would have. My hair has been really oily these days and I was complaining about it on Twitter and a friend suggested this so I thought I'd give it a try. The Body Shop shampoos are slightly pricier than the average bottle of shampoo...however, if it does the job, who cares? I've actually used all of this up so I can actually give a proper review on this. Yes it stops your hair from getting oily...but not for long. Before I had used this shampoo my hair would probably last about a day before it started to get kind of greasy, and after using this, it lasted for a day...and a half. So it isn't really fair for me to say that it doesn't do what it's supposed to do. After like 2 weeks of using this shampoo, I started to notice that it was beginning to dry my hair out. My hair felt a little rough and I just didn't like what it was doing to it. I'm just glad that I've used the whole bottle. According to a friend, the shampoo and conditioner from this range smells like trees. Haha...but I strangely thought that it smelt nice. At first I couldn't smell anything but after a few days the smell seemed to have got stronger. Ohhh and one good thing about this product is that it contains NO silicones, NO sulphates, NO colourants and NO parabens. It has its pros and cons. :)




I just loveeeeeeeeee his version!
I first heard him sing it on Yu Le Bai Fen Bai and I was likeeeee O.O.
Hopefully you'll enjoy it too!


SMILEEEEE. :D


xxx

1 comment:

  1. hmm.. I have that same problem occassionaly, But i always use Batisse dry hair shampoo, normally lasts for a day.
    but I use head and shoulders 2 in 1 :)

    Kyu Hyun is probably the best out of SJ.

    ReplyDelete