25 June 2011

Product: Wakilala Bright Up Essence.


Rating: 1.5 out of 5.

I bought this product quite some time ago as you can tell from the date on the picture above. I got this when I was on holiday in Malaysia, in summer '09. I bought it from Maylana (I think it's called that) in Sandakan. I doubt they're still selling it though.

This "bright up essence" is a Japanese product. Usually, Japanese products are really good but I wasn't too happy with this one. I'm not sure whether all girls suffer from this but some of us have dark patches around our armpits, elbows and knee caps. This product is meant to brighten up these areas. When I saw it in the shop I was so excited that I wanted to buy it straight away. I gave it a try and I can tell you, it did nothing for me. I'm not sure whether it's just my skin being weird or what but yeah, this brightening essence definitely brighten up my skin. I remember using it around the armpit area and oh my, it started to sting! And my armpits started to turn red and itchy. After that happened, I decided that I wasn't going to use it on the armpit area again, just in case the same thing happens. Maybe I just have really sensitive skin...Hmmmm. I tried using it on my knees and nothing happened. All I can say is that I was pretty disappointed with the product. Oh well, you've just got to accept the fact that not every product out there will be suitable for your skin.
:)



Yes, this is my profile song now. :D LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!
LEE MIN HO IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOT!! *Droooooolllsss*
I want himmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. HAHAHAAA.
*Dreams*

*Sighs* I'm still waiting for the preview of episode 11 (of City Hunter)! Someone please send me the link if you have it. :P


2am...time for bed.

Night all! :) MWAH.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment