17 July 2011

LEGAL. PART I.

HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY SALLY SO!

Let's hit the clubs and get drinking! Haha jokes, we're too good for all that! :P

We were meant to have a picnic but as it was too dangerous to have one in the park nearby, we decided to chill at Sarah's house! Yeah, a picnic in a house. :P We basically spent the whole day eating junk/fatty food. NO JOKE. Kinder Buenos...Pringles...Walkers...Chocolate muffins...Pasta...Doritos...EVERYTHING basically. We all brought our cameras with us so yeah, we must have took at least 500 pictures. ==" Or maybe more? Haha, yes, every girl has her vain moment. Haha.

Anyway, I'll let the pictures do the talking. :)


See, I can "cook" too. :P


POSEEEEEEE.


LOL at Sarah's face!!






CHILLAXING.




I <3 my food.


Nearly burnt my finger off. ><


<3333333


Don't quite know why I was point at Sarah's tummy but anyways...:S


Everyone's doing their own thing. :)


The birthday girl and myself. <3333 LOVE HER TO BITS.



TO BE CONTINUED...;)


xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment