20 July 2011

Product: Sally Hansen Maximum Growth Nail Treatment.


Rating: 3.5 out of 5.

To a certain extent, I believe that this nail treatment does work. I bought this a while ago and found it in my room the other week so I thought I'd do a quick review. Yes, after using this I did feel that my nails were actually growing faster than they usually would, however, I didn't like how it made my nails look. When I first used this product I didn't really think much of it, and I liked how it made my nails look "shiny." However, after a while, the nail varnish became thick and gooey. When I applied it, it gave my nails this "dull, glossy" look, if you get what I mean. I just didn't like it. Nevertheless, this product does work but just don't expect miracles.



xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment