16 October 2011

TVB Drama: Men With No Shadows (不速之約).

Rating: 3.8 out of 5.

This is one of the most recent TVB dramas that I have been watching! I love the people that are in it and these include Tavia, Bobby and RAYMOND LAMMMM of course! :D HOTNESS! Haha!

At first I found this drama slightly weird as it was about Raymond Lam being a devil and all that but then I kind of got used to it...I think I started to like it more at the scene when Dr O (Bobby) tried to kill Toi Fung (Raymond) by locking him up in a shed and setting it alight. This was when everyone found out that he wasn't really a devil.

As for the ending, I didn't really think it was that great. I'm not sure whether it's just me but a lot of TVB drama endings are a little disappointing...well in my opinion they are. Regardless of that, I guess it is a drama worth watching but I wouldn't say that it's the best TVB drama that I've ever seen...However, if you like Raymond Lam, WATCH IT. :D






xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment