12 April 2012

L'oreal Absolute Eye & Lip Make-up Remover.



I've been through quite a few bottles now and I definitely like this stuff! It's just great for taking waterproof mascara off. I love how it's one of them 2-in-1 products as you can use it to take both your eye and lip make up off. I never really used to use anything in particular to take my lipstick/lipgloss off apart from tissues and wipes, and I can tell you that there really is a difference between using actual lip make-up remover and just casually wiping your lip make-up off with some sort of tissue. Also, it is gentle so it's suitable for those with sensitive eyes. All in all, I think it's worth a try.


xxx

1 comment:

  1. Hey sweetie! You have a very beautiful blog with a lot of inspiring posts! I'd like to invite you to be my friend and follow each other:)

    ReplyDelete