14 May 2012

Yes I'm free.

ABSOLUTELY SHATTERED.
It's been such a long day! I can barely keep my eyes open!
However, I've been very productive today...so it's all good! :)




Just Facetimed my dear Boing Boing, Sally So. May I just say that Facetime is probably one of the best inventions ever! However, it's gay how you can't use it if you don't have a wi-fi connection. Thank god for Tango! *Sighs* What would we do without Apple?

Oh, and now that I have plenty of time to kill, I can blog A LOT more often (not that I was that busy before anyway)! So does anyone have any ideas of what kind of blog posts I could do? I'm a little stuck for ideas...Some suggestions would be nice my dear friends.

I don't have much to say today so yeah, I'm going to jet. 
BYE BYE.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment