29 June 2013

June FAVOURITES!

I've been busy working lately so I haven't been blogging as much as I would have liked to. Anyhow, I've decided to stay up and do this blog post about my June favourites!

1. Favourite Drama: A Change Of Heart (好心作怪).


I'm currently watching this! I just finished watching episode 20! I'm a huge drama addict so as soon as this was out I was like "OH YEAH, I'm watching this!" How could one not when Bosco Wong and Niki Chow are the main leads?! And may I just say that Niki Chow is really pretty! I would say that she's one of the best looking actresses in Hong Kong! I really hope that this drama has a good ending and that the two, Bosco and Niki, end up together. On the other hand, so far, so good.

2. Favourite Iphone Application: WeChat.


May I just say whoever came up with this application is a genius! It makes talking so much fun...and convenient! However, I find it hilarious how everyone speaks like a robot when using this application.

3. Favourite Skincare Product: RMK cotton pads.

I've never really been into using "expensive" cotton pads as I never saw the point in wasting money on something that you'd throw away instantly. I'd usually go for the double faced cotton pads from Boots. However, I decided to go all out and buy a box of the RMK cotton pads after trying out a sample which I was given with previous purchases. I must say that they're actually pretty good and in a way, I actually do think that they're worth it.

4. Favourite Make-up Item: Benefit's Benetint. 


I'm in love with this product yet again. It's amazing for summer as I don't tend to wear as much make-up during the summer due to hayfever, which sucks. I love how this tint can be used both on the cheeks and lips which is a win win for me. I just love products which can do more than just one thing. I also love how it's natural looking and buildable too.

5. Favourite Scent: Hollister Malaia. 


This has become one of my favourite perfumes. I could smell this all day long. It's amazing. Even my mother likes it!

6. Favourite Hair Product: Head and Shoulders Apple Fresh Shampoo. 


This shampoo smells lovely! I really like how Head and Shoulders are being more creative these days and coming out with all sorts of shampoos to satisfy various needs.

7. Favourite song: 我的歌声里 (You Exist In My Song) by Wanting (曲婉婷).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0dMz8RBG7g&feature=share&list=FLy89Do8JCErrZiSJLyNMUlA


My friends and I have fallen in love with this song. I've probably listened to it around a hundred times within the past two months. It's so addictive. Love her voice.

8. Favourite Food/Fruit: Watermelon.


It's watermelon season! Yay! I love love love watermelons! I do miss being in Asia and being able to drink watermelon juice on a daily basis!

What are/were your June favourites?


xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment