15 December 2013

Biore Blemish Fighting Ice Cleanser!


This definitely felt cool on the skin! It states that it fights blemishes...I would say that it does to some extent. It's an affordable facial cleanser however, I felt that it was slightly harsh for my skin as I would get dry patches on my face. I like how it has a pump unlike many facial cleansers that I have been using recently. I've tried other Biore products before so I thought I'd give this one a try. Unfortunately I didn't finish using it as I didn't really think that my skin liked it enough for me to continue using it. Anyhow, I guess it's worth the try if you're looking for something that may fight all them blemishes away! After all, everyone reacts differently to different products.

Rating: 3 out of 5.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment