26 March 2014

This Works: Daily Boost Body Scrub.



So I was looking for any old body scrub in Boots and I came across this one! Is it me or are body scrubs really limited in drugstores? Anyway, I thought I'd give this one a try seeing as I've never used anything from This Works and it seems to be quite popular online. As for the scent, you'll either like it or hate it. I personally think it's quite pleasant, but in a strange way. You'll get what I mean when you have a sniff yourself. The body scrub has a weird texture. There are very small beads yet when you apply it onto your body, it feels smooth. Anyhow, it's definitely gentle enough to be used on a daily basis and I did to some extent felt that my skin became smoother after using the product. However, I expected more as it's not the cheapest of body scrubs.


No comments:

Post a Comment