11 April 2014

Review: Foot Pack.



It's 3am in the morning but I just have the urge to blog. 
My feet have been so dry lately! So they definitely needed some sort of pampering! I've been stocking up on these foot packs ever since I discovered them. It's actually quite hard to find these kind of foot masks in the UK. My feet always feel so soft after using them. However, it's one of them products that you have to constantly use...as the effects don't seem to be long-lasting. They're so much more convenient than having to buy a pair of moisturising socks, and having to apply a load of cream on before you slip them on. All in all, I think it's a good product and definitely worth repurchasing. You'll notice a slight difference when using them, but just don't expect any miracles!

I bought this foot pack from Home Bargains, and they were 99p per pack when I last went! (Sorry, I can't provide a link because they don't seem to be available on the website.)


XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment