09 June 2014

Garnier Oil-Infused Nourishing Scrub!



I've noticed that Garnier has introduced quite a lot of "oil" products recently! I decided to give this a try as I was looking for a new body scrub! First of all, I fell in love with the scent. It is quite strong, but very pleasant. It smells like something that you would find in a spa or a posh hotel even. So according to the label, the product consists of argan, macadamia, almond and rose oils. I personally found this body scrub quite nourishing but not oily which is great! It does improve the appearance of the skin but like the other Garnier body scrub(s) out there, the beads are quite harsh. However, my skin doesn't seem to be irritated by this. I have also noticed that this scrub really does stick to your skin! So when using this, make sure you rinse it off thoroughly! All in all, a good drugstore body scrub! And I have already repurchased! 

Follow me on Instagram: @gameifung!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment