12 June 2014

Halo Eye Make-up Remover Pads.



I bought these for when I went travelling earlier this year as I did not fancy taking a whole bottle of eye-make up remover with me. I had never seen or heard of the brand Halo until I popped into Superdrug for some essentials. They were cheap so I thought why not give them a try. 
I was extremely disappointed when I tried them out for the first time. It was literally like cotton pads soaked in water. I can see why they say that it's "gentle on your skin" but it certainly did not remove my waterproof mascara. No matter how many pads I used, my mascara and eyeliner just would not come off. I got so annoyed that I ended up having to use my cleansing oil to remove my eye make up which actually stung it a little. I ended up using the remaining pads to clean things! I will not be purchasing again.


XOXO

2 comments:

  1. good review!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello dear!
    Love this post very much,it's so nice and pretty!
    Very inspirational!
    Hopefully you can visit my blog,would love to hear from you!
    xoxo Antonella <3

    ReplyDelete