19 October 2014

Review: Christian Dior Creme de Rose Smoothing Plumping Lip Balm.




After hearing so many good things about it online, I decided to treat myself to a lip balm from Dior a while ago. And I have finally finished using it! Therefore I can do a "proper" product review of it now.

First of all, I love the packaging of the product. It's simple yet chic. Dior know how to make their products look pretty and appealing! The product itself is not bad, but I've got to admit that I was a little disappointed as I was expecting an incredibly good lip balm after seeing so many good reviews. It is a good lip balm but it isn't one of those lip balms that makes an instant difference to your chapped lips. You have to constantly use to be able to see any changes.

I love the scent of the product. It has a very subtle hint of roses which I like. It isn't overpowering which I like. Whenever I use this lip balm, I do feel that my lips become slightly plumped which is great. There's something about this product that makes my lips look better than usual, without having to wear any lipstick etc.

This lip balm has lasted me for months on end so you definitely do get your money's worth. However,  I think I just expected a little more for the price. But I certainly do not regret purchasing it! 

Another thing is that this product can be quite hard to find in shops! I recently tried to look for it in Selfridges as I wanted to buy it as a gift for my friend but apparently they no longer sell it. As far as I know, Debenhams still sell it if any of you guys are interested!

All in all, I would say that it is a lip balm worth trying, particularly if you like roses! However, don't expect too much!



XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment